[3830] ARRLDX SSB WB1ADR M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB WB1ADR M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 06:59:59 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WB1ADR
Operator(s): WB1ADR, KA1ARB
Station: WB1ADR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   10     9
   80:  147    56
   40:  224    66
   20:  735    96
   15:  217    69
   10:    8     8
-------------------
Total: 1341   305  Total Score = 1,224,270

Club:

Comments:

Had fun in spite of terrible condx.  No 10m Q's until Sunday afternoon, and 15m
wasn't much better.  Lee, WB1ADR, had a great run of JA's on Sunday and Rob,
KA1ARB, scooped up lots of low-band mults on Friday night.  Lee's new 2-el delta
beam for 80m sure is nice!  The general theme for us was "Run on 20."  And it
looked like that was everybody else's strategy - it was *packed*.  Note for next
year: buy SSB filters.  Stock filters in the TS-850 just didn't cut it.  We had
many QRP stations calling, so apparently we were loud, but we just couldn't hear
many of you.  Thanks to all for the QSO's.