[3830] BARTG 9M2CNC(@9M2RPN) SO Expert HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g4zfe@g4zfe.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG 9M2CNC(@9M2RPN) SO Expert HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 19:24:49 -0800
                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: 9M2CNC
Operator(s): 9M2CNC
Station: 9M2RPN

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: Kuala Lumpur
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:    0       0          0
   40:   11       7          1
   20:  190      40         21
   15:  195      41          8
   10:    0       0          0
-----------------------------------
Total:  396      88         30  Continents = 6  Total Score = 280,368

Club: BARTG

Comments:

Station:
IC756 Pro, IC-PW1 amplifer, 400W out
Force 12 C3-S at 12m, 40m Inverted V at 12m

Good to work some east coast North Americans on 20m despite a rapidly rising A
number. As expected with such a low SFI 15m into Europe was marginal. Thanks
again to the Icom Twin Peak Filter for allowing me to copy many weak signals. I
would be lost on RTTY without this filter.

40m was a no-go area with the RDXC contest (no problem as I also spent some time
in this contest) on both CW and SSB. I tried a few CQs but the QRM was too much.
Congratulations to those who heard me on 40m.

Thank you for the QSOs.

73 de Rich, 9M2CNC