[3830] BARTG K4GMH SO Expert HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG K4GMH SO Expert HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 19:53:25 -0800
                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 9
Radios: SO2R

   80:  162      25         17
   40:  139      33         15
   20:  122      31          6
   15:    0       0          0
   10:    0       0          0
-----------------------------------
Total:  423      89         38  Continents = 6  Total Score = 321,564

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to the BARTG folks for sponsoring and
taking care of all the administrative work that goes
into putting on and scoring the Contest.

Had a solid family committment which caused me to
miss most of the Contest.  When I had to quit on
the first day (1300Z), the bands were okay.  I got
back in the Contest 0022Z Monday and found
the bands very noisy.  The propagation
forecast had predicted a disturbance on Sunday,
but did not anticipate it being as bad as it was.

Thanks to all who responded to the many
requests for repeats.

Appreciate Mohamed,CN8KD, for the many repeats
he had to request as well as answer to get the
QSO confirmed late in the Contest on 80 meters.
What a difference from the first day when Bob,
ZL2AMI, was perfect copy the first time on 80
meters!  This type of propagation variation from one
day to next I find as an interesting challenge
of HF contesting.