[3830] Rus DX KB1H(N2TTA) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX KB1H(N2TTA) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 06:38:19 -0800
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: KB1H
Operator(s): N2TTA
Station: KB1H

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:   19      0       14         1
   80:  111     15       34         7
   40:   75      2       31         4
   20:  333    311       62        44
   15:   56     17       24         6
   10:    0      0        0         0
Total:  594    345      165        62  Total Score = 1,132,276

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

What a great contest! Too bad the conditions were just the
                   opposite. 0707Z I think was the time of last QSO made as
                   there was not a signal on any band. Not even stateside! A
                   quick nap 0900 until 1000 and still no signals. Began
                   to hear Europe about 1.5 hours after the end of the
contest.
                   Well below my goals but the best that could be done with
                   conditions as they were and no SO2R. Thanks to everyone
                   for the QSOs and let's hope band conditions have hit
                   the bottom and next year will be better.