[3830] VaQP NG7Z Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] VaQP NG7Z Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:46:40 -0800
                    Virginia QSO Party

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bothell, WA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   21     5       0  Mults = 18  Total Score = 1,418

Club:

Comments:

Signals were unusually weak from the east coast this weekend at times. I was
doing the BARTG RTTY contest and jumped in and out to work a few VA stations
when things got slow. But I was disappointed to hear so few VA stations and
especially not work many mobiles. Maybe I just got in at the wrong times.
Anyway, competition with the RDX and the rtty contest was stiff this weekend.
Many thanks to the contest organizers and guys who were on the air. Hope to work
some of you in the WA Salmon Run next September.
73 Paul NG7Z