[3830] Rus DX IK8UND SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX IK8UND SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:35:59 -0800
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: IK8UND
Operator(s): IK8UND
Station: IK8UND

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:   12      0        8         2
   80:  148    104       38        40
   40:  236    149       43        44
   20:  350    349       49        57
   15:   69    106       31        39
   10:    0      0        0         0
Total:  815    708      169       182  Total Score = 3,614,247

Club:

Comments:

Over the last second effort...just wanted to be in...a few minutes later I
understood the fun was unbelivable, and I ran the whole test best way I can.
Just a 3 elements tribander, a low inverted v dipole on 40 and 80, no
cluster....but very nice rates and a lot of stations to work on all bands. Will
never miss it, nice contest formula, and UA's all over! Compliments to the
Committee.
Great job. Feel very satisfied of my job, I thank Gaetano IZ8GCB for his Last
minute help with the setup...and for the food and beverage assistance!
CU all in ARI int'l contest.
73s
Sal IK8UND