[3830] WPX SSB AJ9C M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB AJ9C M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:21:28 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: AJ9C
Operator(s): AJ9C,KE9I,KB9NSC
Station: AJ9C

Class: M/S HP
QTH: INDIANA
Operating Time (hrs): 40

------------
  160:   16
   80:  552
   40:  336
   20:  752
   15:  215
   10:   32
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This ain't last years contest for sure.  Sunspots, my kingdom for a sunspot!
Forst day everything above 40m closed early.  Slugged it out on 40 nd 80 trying
to get as many domestic mults as we could.  Forty was almost useless early in
the morning due to all the dx not listening up.  Heard P2 and others out in the
pacific but no listening above 100!  Sat was spent repair all manner of foul
relays in the remote switching boxes.  Kudos to Jerry/KE9I for getting
everything back up and running.  Fifteen was somebroke here in IN from our
location lots of stations heard in EU but condx did not allow for them to be
easily worked.  Odd condx thoug late in the afternoon on 15 band seemed to be
open in everydirection about 21z.  Score is down from last year abt 1M since
there didn't seem to be a deep pool of small sigs due to condx.  With all that
said the FLYING IGUANA CONTESTERS had a blast as usual.  See you next year.