[3830] WPX SSB WN6K SO(TS)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6k@cts.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WN6K SO(TS)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:27:19 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SO(TS)AB LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 28:10

------------
  160:    2
   80:  112
   40:   86
   20:  193
   15:  377
   10:   25
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Although the post contests solar report checks don't confirm a reason why, lots
of ups and downs in the bands' conditions made it like real work.  My tally was
larger in final score than last year by nearly 200k but  lots of 1 pointers to
get  there.

Sunday with two hours to go, it felt like I was swimming in molasses so I pulled
the plug.

WN6K