[3830] WPX SSB S56A SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB S56A SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 01:43:23 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: S56A
Operator(s): S56A
Station: S56A

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Ljubljana
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
  160:   37
   80:  251
   40:  201
   20:  500
   15:  173
   10:    2
------------

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

What a mess we make to ourselfs with high power and auto CQ repeats.  It wasn't
much fun except some nice Sat runs on 20 and 80 m and late 15 m opening on
Sunday.  I am note a lone S56 mult after VHF hams deregulation.  Even S56ZZZ YL
operated on 80 m.  It is nice to work USA direct above 7.1 MHz.  Many people
called me by name but I suspect databases :-)

I had some small tech problems with my old SB-220 and PC disk crashes.  I guess
I might be complaining too much today on my 61th birthday :-)

73 de Mario, S56A