[3830] WPX SSB 8P5A(W2SC) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tom.georgens@netapp.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB 8P5A(W2SC) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 11:29:20 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: 8P5A
Operator(s): W2SC
Station: 8P5A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Barbados
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  270
   40:  922
   20: 2154
   15: 2280
   10:  306
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Work commitments interfered with both ARRL weekends so I decided to try WPX SSB.
 My goal was to try to beat the NA record set by M0SDX from my station last
year.

Arrived late Thursday and left Monday afternoon.

The contest was more fun than I expected, especially on Sunday afternoon.
Setting a new record was a plus.

The station worked flawlessly yet again.

Thanks to my wife for her support and thanks to all the fine ops for the QSO?s.

73, Tom W2SC

QSL via NN1N

Longer story and breakdown at my web site at
http://tgeorgens.home.mindspring.com