[3830] Rus DX DD1IM SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX DD1IM SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 23:10:25 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: DD1IM
Operator(s): DD1IM
Station: DD1IM

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: nr Heidelberg
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:
   80:  153     0        31        34
   40:   46     0        20        12
   20:  108     0        24        32
   15:    2     0         2         0
   10:
Total:  309     0        77        78  Total Score = 301,010

Club:

Comments:

Hi all & dobre denja,

really pooped after having cut down some trees on my estate since early Saturday
morning I "relaxed" during a fine Saturday nite & Sunday noon resp.
participating the russian dx for abt 6.5 hrs in total only, but also 2 the
honor of the russian (and all the other) ops - hence low-end score.
Even skipped a national uhf cw contest to achieve more Qs, but on Saturday I
really missed the russian ops, vy few contacts to UA compared w/2005, but some
more on Sunday (sigh...)

Tu all ops & RDXC team, spassiba & dosvidanja, hpe cu(agn), gl,
vy 73 es cwfe de
Sascha DD1IM (member of DARC, DOK K27)