[3830] EU Sprint CW RW3FO(@RK3AWL/RL3A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rw3fo@mail.ru
Subject: [3830] EU Sprint CW RW3FO(@RK3AWL/RL3A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 15:19:54 -0700
                    EU Spring Sprint, CW

Call: RW3FO
Operator(s): RW3FO
Station: RK3AWL/RL3A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Moscow
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   60   0h46\'
   40:   92   1h37\'
   20:   93   1h37\'
---------------------
Total:  245   Total Score = 245

Club:

Comments:

Antennas:
20m: 6 quads to northern EU & 3 quads to central EU & 4 quads to southern EU
40m: 4 quads to northern EU & 2 quads to central EU & 2 deltas to southern EU
80m: 2 deltas to northern EU & 2 quads to southern EU
TCVR: FT-1000MP + PA

It was very pleasant to see all you guys again in the EuSprint! Paolo I2UIY
sent me a photo of his broken HF Yagi -- we really missed him during 20m run
at first hours! The new contest time seems not bad, at least, there were a lot
of new callsigns joined the contest. Also some DIGgers continued their
contest weekend with us. Fortunately, propagation conditions were fine on
all three bands. On 20m KA9FOX was S5 here, N4AF was S6, while other four or
five US stations I heared were noticably quiet. On 40m, beause of QSY rule I
missed NH0/ who called me. EA, CT and all Gs were very loud on 80m so no
problem to copy you through QRM. My congratulations to CT1ILT, ES1A, LY9A and
all who overcame 200 QSOs barrier: this is really high score!

73!

--Dmitri, rw3fo