[3830] EU Sprint CW G4BUO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EU Sprint CW G4BUO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 03:51:03 -0700
                    EU Spring Sprint, CW

Call: G4BUO
Operator(s): G4BUO
Station: G4BUO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Penshurst, Kent
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   75
   40:   79
   20:   65
---------------------
Total:  219   Total Score = 219

Club:

Comments:

My best ever Spring CW total, and best ever on 80m by a long way. Moving the
contest an hour later seemed to benefit all of Eu, not just us here in the west.
Also swapping the weekends allows us to avoid the WSEM event which has trashed
the CW sprint in recent years.

Thanks for all the activity, but we have a way to go before we reach the
frenetic activity levels of the NA sprints. I really hope we get there one
day!

Dave G4BUO