[3830] GaQP K0HW SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0HW@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] GaQP K0HW SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 16:59:28 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: South Dakota
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:    8      0
   40:   28      8
   20:   29     31
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   65     39  CW Mults = 37  Ph Mults = 27  Total Score = 10,816

Club:

Comments:

Great QSO Party with lots of activity.  I didn't find any stations on 10 or 15
but I didn't hear much of any stations on them out of GA either.  It is always
fun to work this QSO Party with N4PN and K4BAI out there in the mobile with the
great ears.  I didn't spend as much time as I would have liked on this but there
is always next year.

ICOM 756 PRO II, HyGain TH11DX, Dipoles on 40 & 80 and Writelog