[3830] GaQP NF4A SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nf4a@knology.net
Subject: [3830] GaQP NF4A SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 17:25:14 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: NF4A
Operator(s): NF4A
Station: NF4A

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:   25      5
   40:   93     25
   20:    7      0
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  125     30  CW Mults = 78  Ph Mults = 24  Total Score = 28,560

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

GREAT mobiles N4PN, NO5W, W3DYA and KN4Y. 40 meters was useless Sunday morning
due to a long band...I am very close to GA and couldn't hear N4PN until around
20Z...heard KN4Y the last hour of the contest. Saturday was a different
story...very busy on 40 meters working the mobiles and many fixed stations in
GA. This QSO Party is almost as good as the FQP ;)

On that note, I will not be operating mobile (or fixed for that matter)in the
FQP this year. I will be at the National Association of Broadcaster's convention
in Las Vegas and will miss it for the first time.