[3830] EU Sprint SSB DL6RAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EU Sprint SSB DL6RAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 10:56:15 -0700
                    EU Spring Sprint, SSB

Call: DL6RAI
Operator(s): DL6RAI
Station: DL6RAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JN58VS
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   45     55\'
   40:   63  1h 25\'
   20:   53  1h 40\'
---------------------
Total:  161   Total Score = 161

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Lousy conditions with very little backscatter signals from Europe.

Unfortunately, Holyland contest is not in a compatible format and
it did not work well to talk the 4X guys into giving me their name
and a QSO number.

Enjoyed the relatively fast pace on 80 meters. 40 wasn't to good
either but produced most QSOs (normally 20 has the highest QSO total).
Congrats to CT1ILT who did well keep an advantage of 30+ QSOs this time.

I do not appreciate the new times (16-20z). From a propagation aspect, I
see little change for stations in Central EU. I personally have a problem
with the late end (no pizza after the contest).

CU in the next Sprint in October!