[3830] NCCC Sprint(4-21) WD0T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tdravland@pie.midco.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(4-21) WD0T LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 22:29:00 -0700
                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (4-21)

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0      0
   80:   6      1
   40:  32     10
   20:   2      2
-------------------
Total:  40     13  Total Score = 520

Club:

Comments:

That was FUN/FUN and more fun for 30 minutes!  Started on 20m, got off to a very
slow start,  only worked a couple there before the band went way long, then to
40m, which was excellent. It took me a good 15 minutes to get into the flow
again.  80m was not good, got beat badly there.

Worked N6WG, K3STX it seemed very often, and that is especially good for N6WG
running QRP I guess.  Couldnt work K7NV or N6RO very easily tonite for some
reason.

Running 100w w/ FT1KMK5, and Vee beam at 55ft pointed E/W, and 5BTV vertical.
Still in temporary setup in my 5th wheel camper, move into new house NEXT
weekend, and then the fun begins!

Thanks all for the great fun, and I plan to be on as many of these as I can. 73
God Bless! Todd WD0T.