[3830] SPDX RTTY W7WHY SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SPDX RTTY W7WHY SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 15:44:01 -0700
                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:   1     2     1
   40:   9    24     3
   20:  17    85     6
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:  27   111    10  Continents = 2  Total Score = 2,442

Club:

Comments:

Well, that was a washout here.  Heard a bunch of European stations on Saturday
morning, but they were working each other and not NA.  Managed to work a few Eu
Saturday morning, but not many.  Called lots of them till I was blue in the
face, but they just kept CQ'ing. Not much use for SO2R this time.

With sunny, 70 degree weather, the lake full of trout, my birthday, and the
grandson wanting to go fishing, I gave it up as a lost cause.  Fishing was
excellent and had a lot of fun with my 12 year old grandson.  Saw him catch his
first big (22 inch) rainbow.  Made for a great day.  73
Tom W7WHY

TS-450SAT, SB-200
Homebrew 2 el 20 meter monobander--3 element vertical on 40--80 meter dipole.
N1MM Logger