[3830] SPDX RTTY N1NQX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SPDX RTTY N1NQX SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 08:34:36 -0700
                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: N1NQX
Operator(s): N1NQX
Station: N1NQX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   3     6     1
   40:  33   174    13
   20:  48   361    21
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:  84   541    35  Continents = 6  Total Score = 113,610

Club:

Comments:

Conditions were not good at my QTH.  Most signals were very weak, but the new
IC-746Pro did a great job pulling most of them out of the noise.  My old radio
(for SO2R) couldn't even hear some of them so turned it off.  But, it was
tedious and the noise on 40m was hard to take so gave up after a few hours.  One
surprise was a fairly good signal and easy contact with New Zealand on 20m from
out of nowhere.  DX came and went fairly quickly.