[3830] AlQP YI9DXX(WA4PXP) SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] AlQP YI9DXX(WA4PXP) SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 18:20:51 -0700
                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: YI9DXX
Operator(s): WA4PXP
Station: YI9DXX

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Bagdhad via internet
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   2       0      0      2
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:   2       0      0      2  Total Score = 8

Club:

Comments:

Once again two qsos were made and they were tough hey but what can you expect
all the way from Bagdhad?  K4HAL and K4SAV have good ears.  And to answer the
big question did I hear any mobiles?  Yes I heard K4BAI/M/Rus for about 2
seconds on 20  and that was that.  Called and called on 40. Called K4KZB about
40 minutes got a ?? and a DXX?? but no qso.  I am going to work a mobile in one
of the parties.  My guess it will be the NEQSO Party they are much closer to YI
and maybe their QRN will be down a little.