[3830] NewEngQP K4EJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fcg@kkn.net
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP K4EJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 13:25:31 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: K4EJ
Operator(s): K4EJ
Station: K4EJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL (WCF)
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:     26        0
   40:     41       12
   20:     82       48
   15:      0        0
   10:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    149       60  Mults = 53  Total Score = 18,974

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

To Tom (K1KI): You and the Gang continue to make the NEQP one of the "don't
miss" weekend events.  You did a great job /m, pounding ME and VT.  Thanks for
spending the time on 20CW and giving us "not-close-in" guys something to chase
after. I seemed to miss too much of WA1Z/m, speculating he spent more time on
40m giving the local guys some pileup excitement.

53/67 counties this year didn't yield ANY state "sweeps" but the 100w and "no
radials + tuner" AP8A CushCraft vertical took advanage of propogation swings as
best it could.

Ridin' in the propwash of N4PN down here on the western Gulf coast of FLA ...
Paul worked all 67 in the NEQP for the FIFTH TIME again this year!

These state QSO parties are really fun radio events ... if you think you're
built for only the Grand-daddy WWs or the other "majors" you're really missing
an opportunity to drive your station like in the good ol' days ... listening,
tuning and taking time to say "hi" to all the great ops you've come to know
over all the years we've supported these things for each other.

LONG LIVE NEQP ... GO FCG !

73 /OJ
-Frank
- K4EJ