[3830] NewEngQP NB1B(@W1KM) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nb1b@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP NB1B(@W1KM) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 14:34:08 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: NB1B
Operator(s): NB1B
Station: W1KM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:    153        3
   40:    256       37
   20:    366      458
   15:     12        4
   10:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    787      502  Mults = 114  Total Score = 236,664

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

What a fun weekend!  Actually ran 3 contests at the same time- ARI, 7QP, and
NEQP.  I didn't bring the log home with me, so its going to be several days
before I can unravel the mess.

Virtually all the 15M QSOs were people that moved for me, and even that didn't
work after noon on Sunday.  15M was actually better than it seemed, but no one
was there.

Multipliers missed: HI, AK, PEI, NF, LB, YUT, NUV, NWT, DC.  No JAs, no
Oceania, no Africans outside EA8 and CN, but YI, 4L, 4K, and numerous UA9s were
worked.  Since I actually ran this as 3 contests at the same time, I may find
either missing mults or extra mults when I go through and unravel the counties
(7QP) and serial numbers/identifiers (ARI) from the callsign field.

Only SSB activity was on 20M, and it was an endless pit; efforts to get runs
going on 40/80M quickly petered out.  Had fun passing N4PN and AD4EB to
multiple band/modes, but was not able to hear either of them on 10M.

Thanks for the Qs.

Dennis NB1B