[3830] NCCC Sprint(5-12) W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(5-12) W0BH LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 08:11:30 -0700
                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (5-12)

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   1      1
   80:   7      4
   40:  14      6
   20:   8      2
-------------------
Total:  30     13  Total Score = 390

Club:

Comments:

After 5 minutes on 20m I had 5 points .. indications of things to come! Usually
I'm in a good spot for working everyone, but except for the west coast, 20 was
dead. I heard loud stations on 40 and 80 but unless they were covering everyone
else up (looks like many were on this week) I couldn't hear many mults. I did CQ
and also try to call 4 stations on 160 (relatively loud, even) but only Mike
(W9RE) came back. Glad conditions were better for others, but this week was
tough from Kansas. Look for you all next week (with emphasis on "all")!

73, Bob, w0bh