[3830] CQ-M N3GJ SOSB/20CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N3GJ@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ-M N3GJ SOSB/20CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 16:36:40 -0700
                    CQ-M International DX Contest

Call: N3GJ
Operator(s): N3GJ
Station: N3GJ

Class: SOSB/20CW HP
QTH: WPA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  108     0      27
   15:
   10:
---------------------------
Total:  108     0      27  Total Score = 8,586

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Condx seemed to be down a little from earlier in the week. They were calling for
rain on Saturday, so I was hoping to put some time in the chair. But as it
turned out, the rain was stuck in 8 land and we had decent wx Saturday, so I
ended up outside for most of the day. Thought we might get some good condx
around 0200z like we had on 20 during the middle of the week, but the band went
flat after sunset. R50CQM had a boomin signal but not much else was heard.
None the less it was still fun and good to get on for a CQ-M again. The last
time I op'ed this contest we were working UB5's, UL7's, UH8's, etc..
73, MIR
N3GJ