[3830] Volta RTTY DQ2006Y(DL6JZ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl6jz@t-online.de
Subject: [3830] Volta RTTY DQ2006Y(DL6JZ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 02:05:09 -0700
                    Volta RTTY DX Contest

Call: DQ2006Y
Operator(s): DL6JZ
Station: DL6JZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Oderberg
Operating Time (hrs): 16

   80:   57   199    22
   40:   79   424    32
   20:  171  1548    59
   15:   39   358    22
   10:    3     8     3
-------------------------
Total:  349  2537   138  Total Score = 122,186,994

Club: DL-DX RTTY Contest Group

Comments:

The start of the special activities of the German radio amateurs in occasion of
the 2006 Soccers World Championship in Germany was on Saturday, 12th may 2006
at 00:00 CEST. You will find further information on www.amateurradio2006.de.
Please note that your QSL-cards for all the DQ2006- and DR2006-stations are not
needed. All QSL-cards will be processed automatically through the buro. If you
need a direct QSL send yours to DF4ZL.
DQ2006Y is the special world championship callsign of the DARC district
Brandenburg where I live. I had the opportunity to activate this call in RTTY
from the start and during the VOLTA contest. Since the conds were not good with
SFI around 75 I did my best to make as much QSOs as possible. And I will use
this callsign in the DL-DX RTTY Contest again.
Thanks to all for the QSOs and the points.
73+55
Wolf, DL6JZ (DQ2006Y from time to time in RTTY)