[3830] Volta RTTY W3WKR SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3wkr@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] Volta RTTY W3WKR SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 17:09:33 -0700
                    Volta RTTY DX Contest

Call: W3WKR
Operator(s): W3WKR
Station: W3WKR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Pa
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:
   40:  49   492    24
   20:  27   445    19
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:  76   937    43  Total Score = 3,067,116

Club:

Comments:

What a contest.  Finished putting up the new antenna only to find I couldn't
turn it.  Had the reflector stuck in a tree!.  Didn't get the 80 meter dipole
reinstalled because of lack of time.  Then the wife fell and broke her ankle
and I became chief cook and bottle washer.

Got to put in 7 hrs of operating time late Saturday and a bit as the band
opened Sunday before the end of the 'test.  Managed to work 2 new ons on RTTY
(BD7KLO and VR2XMT for China and Hong Cong.)  Anything south of 40 degrees was
almost impossible since the beam was stuck due north.