[3830] NCCC Sprint(5-19) N6WG QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wg@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(5-19) N6WG QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 20:35:08 -0700
                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (5-19)

Call: N6WG
Operator(s): N6WG
Station: N6WG

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Newark CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0      0
   80:   2      1
   40:   9      5
   20:   5      5
-------------------
Total:  16     11  Total Score = 176

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Well, that's a small improvement.  I'm trying to make a 200 pt
score before this is over.

My biggest problem seems to be making myself heard.  Tonight I called
several stations without a reply.  Usually I can at least drum up a ??
Several stations that I usually work didn't appear to hear me tonight.

Second biggest problem seems to be fumble-finger-itis :-)  Missed a couple
of Qs because I kept jabbing the wrong keys.

Got my new used PC installed in the shack and connected to both K2s now.
Didn't use it this outing, but may try next week.  Really want to use
it for WPX this coming weekend.

Thanks for the Qs and see you all next week.
73, Bob N6WG
The Little Station with Attitude