[3830] WPX CW K0HW SO(TS)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0HW@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K0HW SO(TS)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 19:10:15 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: SO(TS)AB LP
QTH: South Dakota
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   39
   20:  222
   15:  128
   10:   61
------------

Club:

Comments:

This year I had plans to put in full time on this contest.  Plans did not work
out that well.  I had extra farm work on Friday evening so I got a 2 hour late
start.  I had family activities on both Saturday and Sunday that kept me away
for quite a while.

The bands were really great, the best I have heard in a long time.  I worked
many more EU stations than I had thought possible and 20 seemed to be open all
the times I was on it to the EU.  I had many QSOs on 10 but I don't think many
were listening there as there could have been a lot more USA activity on 10.

This is my highest score yet and I only spent 14 hours at it this year.

ICOM 756 PRO II, TH11DX, Diploe on 40 & Writelog