[3830] WPX CW W0BH SO(TS)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] WPX CW W0BH SO(TS)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 21:03:12 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SO(TS)AB HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 26

------------
  160:    0
   80:    4
   40:  134
   20:  678
   15:  408
   10:  156
------------

Club:

Comments:

Came down with something on Friday night (with Europe booming in) and had to
quit early and sleep it off. Felt much better Saturday and enjoyed the great
band conditions from Kansas to Europe. On Sunday, enjoyed a stateside mini-run
on 10 meters and finally found a few JAs (including one QRP), VKs, and ZLs who
worked me on 15, but of course the contest finished about then. My mults were
basically all stateside and Europe (very few Caribbean, CA, and SA). I'll read
your posts to see what I missed Friday night.

Thanks to the great ops out there who make this such an enjoyable contest ..
something for everyone.  Catch you all down the log!

73, Bob, w0bh