[3830] WPX CW KT0R SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt0r@msn.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KT0R SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 22:06:53 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KT0R
Operator(s): KT0R
Station: KT0R

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 29
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   29
   40:  219
   20:  794
   15:  264
   10:   85
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Wow, what a great time ! I really enjoy CW. Took me a bit to get going with 2nd
radio. 20 was the band always open. Vry nice to have 10 and 15 meters. 40 was
in great shape as well, just 20 was too good to leave. Fun working some Europe
off the back of the beam on 40 while beaming VK,ZL. Had some nice ones call in
from PAC,VK,ZL on 40. 80 was a bust to much QRN and no answers to CQ's. And 160
was out of the question.

Was surprised on how many stations would just jump on my frequency while I was
trying to copy a weak station. Most did move after a few minutes, Thank You!
Some of the 2nd and 3rd teir stations were vry lite copy here in MN. Always
amazes me that I can pull them out of the mud most of the time. CW is great!
Tnx for all that stayed with me. Sri for the few brain delays trying to copy
some calls and numbers.

Missed some time took kids to the beach both afternoons, the temp in
Minneapolis today was 97 degrees F. So the beach was a good idea.

Just a pleasent surprise to have good conditions at the bottom of the cycle.

Now all pumped up for another contest, I guess I'll have to wait for ARRL Field
Day.

Tnx's to all that called in, nice to see old friends and meet some new ones.

Vry 73 Dave KT0R