[3830] WPX CW N7OR SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, craig.n7or@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N7OR SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 10:29:44 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N7OR
Operator(s): N7OR
Station: N7OR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 9

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   33
   20:  309
   15:   93
   10:    9
------------

Club: None in OR

Comments:

I absolutely hate cut numbers. I used to hate to copy serial numbers, and would
not even log them if I missed them, since I'm not submitting a contest log
anyway. Now they are easy as anything, thanks to the fine gentleman who
authored Morse-Runner. What a great training tool. Too bad the Euros insist on
sending something like 5NN AT3N. My brain freezes, I try to type it as AT3N and
fix it later. I hope it helps them increase their scores exponentially.

Also kudos to EI5DI of SD fame. What fantastic simple contest software for a
single-op unassisted ONE radio guy like me that doesn't really need all the
bells and whistles. I really just want to work whoever I hear and get the
exchange right. That's all I really enjoy anymore. That one quick simple
instant, then I'm off to find another one. That's what it is all about for me.