[3830] WPX CW AA0RS M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, support@freng.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW AA0RS M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 13:55:30 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: AA0RS
Operator(s): W1XE, UZ3DXH, AA0RS
Station: AA0RS

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 38

------------
  160:    0
   80:   30
   40:  323
   20: 1331
   15:  315
   10:   46
------------

Club:

Comments:

Visiting ops Victor (ex UZ3DXH) and George (W1XE) worked hard to keep rates up
during the severe QRN coming in from the east. Conditions on 10 and 15 were
sporadic but DX was workable at times. The QRN hit us hard on 40 covering a lot
of EU stations who were buried by the noise. Thanks to everyone for the QSOs,
especially the "casual ops" who made up a substantial portion of our QSO
total.
As always, it was an enjoyable contest, hopefully we will see you in the next
one!

Dave, AA0RS