[3830] ARRL June VHF K7BG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K7BG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 21:52:48 -0700

  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  476   179  Total Score = 85,204

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

RIG: TS690S @ 50 watts
ANTENNAS: 5 ele cushcraft at 20 feet / 5 ele 20 meter yagi @ 83 feet

Single band 6 meter effort. Great double hop opening the first few hours.
Didn't expect this much fun. Wonder what would happen if I had some juice and
some real antennas up in the air. It seems like the band was open to some where
the entire time except at the very end when it took a nap. Heard a number of
grids that I was unable to complete a QSO. I can't imagine it getting much
better than this as far as condx on six.