[3830] ANARTS ZL4BR SOST HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, zl2br@ihug.co.nz
Subject: [3830] ANARTS ZL4BR SOST HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 23:01:41 -0700
                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: ZL4BR
Operator(s): ZL4BR
Station: ZL4BR

Class: SOST HP
QTH: New Plymouth
Operating Time (hrs): 27

   80:
   40:  128   4769    47
   20:  199   7405    55
   15:   36   1260    16
   10:
--------------------------
Total:  363  13434   118  Continents = 6  Total Score = 9,514,172

Club:

Comments:

Total Score includes 2900 VK bonus points.

Tried my hardest to better my previous scores in spite of propagation being as
poor as expected with a SFI as low as 76. Europe was very hard to work on all
bands, but North American activity seemed to be up on last year, 60% of
contacts, and overall non-Eu/NA/JA activity seemed to be heaps better than last
year. However VK activity was down, only 11 VK qso's and 40m was the only band
workable between sunset and sunrise, 0500-1900utc.

Around 1700utc (0500 local today Monday), a good winter storm arrived, power
was down in a few places around ZL. Didn't loose power at my qth but lost my
adsl broadband line and even worse, a trap on the triband yagi radiator. Had to
use the 40m ground plane on 15m for the last 4 hours.

Still had a fun time, see you all in next one.

73, Frank ZL4BR