[3830] ARRL June VHF N3HBX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jvevans@his.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N3HBX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:11:39 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: N3HBX
Operator(s): N3HBX
Station: N3HBX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 20

    6:  446   161
    2:  169    32
  222:   51    23
  432:   64    23
  903:    0     0
  1.2:    4     1
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  734   240  Total Score = 205,680

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

A great 6-meter opening on Saturday contributed more than half the total
contacts made during the entire weekend, and to my highest score in this
contest so far! Sunday was less interesting, and I was plagued by power-line
noise in many directions. My 1296 preamp again seems to have died - either
early in the contest or even before - for the nth time!