[3830] NCCC Sprint(6-23) N3BB/5 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(6-23) N3BB/5 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:12:26 -0700
                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (6-23)

Call: N3BB/5
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Santa Fe, NM
Operating Time (hrs): 25 min

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:   0      0
   20:  34     11
-------------------
Total:  34     11  Total Score = 374

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Mobile in the parking lot of a hotel here.  The CA stations were so much
stronger than at home in Austin. Was surprised how well the 100W and ham stick
got out.  Unfortunately I have no antenna for 40 or 80. Thanks for all the good
ears out there. The conditions sounded fantastic.  Betcha there will be terrific
numbers.  Thanks to the NCCC and all the operators who make Thursday nights so
much fun,  Now, outta here and to join my wife.

73, Jim