[3830] RAC Day NG7Z SOAB/CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day NG7Z SOAB/CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 17:18:45 -0700
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOAB/CW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:    6              2
   40:   63              7
   20:  137             10
   15:   16              4
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:  222     0       23         0  Total Score = 27,416

Club: Maltby Radio Club

Comments:

Still one of my favorite contests. Nice to see some activity on 15M. Was that
Chris VA3NR as VA3RAC? He knew my name and I've worked him many times during
QRP events. Didn't do as well as I'd hoped. But then I had some work to do
around the house and yard. So I operated as much as I could given limited time.
Thanks for all the Q's and looking forward to the winter event.
73 Paul NG7Z