[3830] RAC Day W0BH SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RAC Day W0BH SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 18:51:45 -0700
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:    0      0       0         0
   80:   13      0       4         0
   40:   59     14       8         4
   20:  125    483       9        12
   15:   50     95       8         8
   10:   10     18       1         2
    6:
    2:
Total:  257    610      30        26  Total Score = 324,688

Club:

Comments:

I'm usually gone on vacation on Canada Day, but this year I took advantage of
being home and really enjoyed the contest.  Not a serious effort with no low
band receive other than a dipole set and no 80m SSB capability, but propagation
was good (57% of the contacts were VE), everyone was friendly, and the event
turned out to be lots of fun, so I put in more time than originally intended.

One luxury this time was taking the time to chat during the contest.  We're
planning a trip to northern Manitoba this summer, so I got some good travel
tips along the way. I'll have HF along and there's an outside chance we'll make
it to Nunavut, so maybe you can all try picking up that missing mult after the
fact!

Thanks to the RAC and all who made this a really enjoyable start to the
weekend.

73, Bob, w0bh