[3830] IARU KO7AA SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb0o@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] IARU KO7AA SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 09:43:29 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KO7AA
Operator(s): KO7AA
Station: KO7AA

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Arizona
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:
   40:  124            15
   20:  180     1      30
   15:    7             6
   10:    5             3
---------------------------
Total:  316     0      54  Total Score = 58,752

Club:

Comments:

Very disappointing! I had hoped for hundreds of band/mode WRTC Q's,
but spent most of the test off the side of their beams pointed to
EU. Finally the sun came up in EU at 0400 and their 40M beams swung
around to the NW and I worked 43 in 30 minutes, for a total of 54 Q's.

Conditions/activity otherwise pretty slow from out here.

73, Bill KO7AA in Tucson