[3830] IARU N3RS SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N3RS SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 18:17:10 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:    79    0      21
   40:   300    0      41
   20:   462    0      59
   15:   159    0      35
   10:    86    0      21
---------------------------
Total:  1086    0     177  Total Score = 658,440

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

The objective was to work as many of the WRTC team stations as possible, given I
had to take my Mother-in-Law to a ball game Saturday Evening.  Yes, I said
Mother-in-Law!!!  Was gone from 4:30 PM till after 11 PM and shut down at 3 AM
for some shut eye.  Got back on for the last hour and a half to finish up.  Ten
meters was a surprise with some nice signals coming direct path from Europe.  I
didn't even bother to look at 160M, as I wanted to maximize my 40 & 80 meter
scores in the few hours I had on Saturday night.

This was fun!  Nice runs and a lot of VFB ops.  The PT5 & PW5 boys sounded
great.  The amazing thing was that they were all nearly the same strength.
Cudos to the planners in picking station locations and equipment.

73 de Sig