[3830] NCCC Sprint(7-14) K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(7-14) K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 07:17:19 -0700
                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (7-14)

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   4      4
   40:  21     13
   20:  30     13
-------------------
Total:  55     30  Total Score = 1,650

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100 watts output, TH6DXX, zepp, dipole, inverted vee.  Great to hear
so many new calls and a few new multipliers too.  Please keep coming back on
Thursday nights.  We had high QRN levels on 80 and 40 tonight.  20 was pretty
good with east coast and western stations coming in.  Beam kept west to
northwest.  40 was OK and the west coast signals, including VA7ST, were
stronger than they have been most of the summer.  80 was very noisy.  I lost
out on a QSO and multiplier on 80 at the end because a friend had his clock set
fast and thought the contest was over 30 seconds before it was.  (At least
before I thought it was.  Last set my computer clock on Saturday morning in
Brazil just before IARU HF started.)  Thanks for all the QSOs.  73, John,
K4BAI.