[3830] NAQP RTTY VA7ST Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY VA7ST Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 23:08:32 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   65    27
   40:  110    38
   20:  115    38
   15:   74    30
   10:   54    20
-------------------
Total:  418   153  Total Score = 63,954

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Great fun! 10M was open all afternoon, giving up 20 mults and 54 Qs I didn't
have last year, hi.

Going in, I didn't hold out any hope of aiming for my Feb 2005 all-time
personal best of 420 Qs, 142 mults for 59,640. Well, missed the contact count
by 2, but got 11 more mults and 4,000 more points -- so this is a welcome
personal best.

The 2-el 40M inverted-V beam to the east played very well, especially once the
band opened up in B.C. 80M 2-el beam to east was all right, too. I'm happy with
how they both worked today.

Sure found 20M punky though. Couldn't hear a lot and Q count was down by 10 or
20 from usual.

Can't believe 10 and 15 were so good, for nearing the bottom of the cycle.

Thanks for the Qs, and thanks to Shelby and the rest of the organizers and log
checkers for the contest :)