[3830] NAQP RTTY KT0R Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt0r@msn.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KT0R Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 23:16:32 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KT0R
Operator(s): KT0R
Station: KT0R

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 9.75 ~
Radios: SO2R

   80:   41    27
   40:  122    43
   20:  183    45
   15:  166    40
   10:  122    38
-------------------
Total:  634   193  Total Score = 122,362

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Team: MWA Baudots

Comments:

Wow ! What fun. Was very nice to have 10 and 15 meters going. 1st time in long
time that 15 and 10 were the better bands than 40 and 80. Great to work guys on
5 bands. Thanks to all that qsy'd for me.

Didn't plan on a full effort, but 100 degrees outside made it a good idea and
the xyl let me go for it. Finally got my SO2R working on RTTY. Seemed to work
good. Messed up my off times so lost 15 minutes at the end and could have had a
few more on 80. So had to quite at 12:30 PM local.

I think I fixed my one computer from locking up. Did at 1st just briefly then
worked well for the contest.

Fun time and see you all next time.

Vry 73 Dave KT0R