[3830] CQWW VHF WD0T SOSB/6 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF WD0T SOSB/6 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 22:10:04 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: SOSB/6 HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

    6: 1063   259
    2:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1063   259  Total Score = 275,317

Club:

Comments:

Unbelievable 6m, I have never seen it that good. The grid map basically
outlined
the coasts of the US, and blanketed the grids from Michigan east to Maine and
south to Texas.

Saturday was solid from 1800-0300Z, made 875Q's and over 200 grids during that
time.  Sunday was slower, but still very steady.  I didn't operate much Sunday,
as had family time also scheduled in there.

 A really great time, thanks for all the Q's, God Bless, Todd WD0T