[3830] IARU EA5HQ Headquarters HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jose.m.femenia@uv.es
Subject: [3830] IARU EA5HQ Headquarters HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 02:28:27 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: EA5HQ
Operator(s): EA5HT EA5BM EA5ON EA5ARS EC5BHB EA5EG EA5BWR EA5KY EA5DWS EA5BY
EA5XC EA5FV EA5FID EA5FL EA5KV EA5DFV EA5DF EA5XU EA5FIV
Station: EA5HQ

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: EA5
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   124      4    28
   80:   303    204    48
   40:   986    574    85
   20:  1532   1867    95
   15:  1129   1134    78
   10:  1186    560    58
---------------------------
Total:  5260   4343   392  Total Score = 12,349,176

Club:

Comments:

We are happy to represent the URE HQ this year. I hope we will do it in the
future and do it better.
This was the team:

Band   Mode     Station        Operators                 Antenna
160    CW       EA5HT           EA5HT                     Wire dipole
160    SSB      EC5BHB          EA5ON, EA5ARS, EC5BHB     Wire dipole
80     CW       EA5FV           EA5FV                     Wire dipole
80     SSB      EA5EG           EA5EG, EA5BWR             Wire dipole
40     CW       EA5KY           EA5KY, EA5DWS             2 el. @ 25m.
40     SSB      EA5BY           EA5BY, EA5XC              2 el. @ 22m.
20     CW       EA5FV           EA5FV, EA5FID             3 el. @ 18m.
20     SSB      EA5DFV          EA5FL, EA5KV, EA5DFV      3 el. @ 22m.
15     CW       EA5FID          EA5FID                    3 el. @ 15m.
15     SSB      EA5DF, EA5HQ    EA5DF, EA5XU, EA5FIV      3 el. / Vertical
10     CW       EA5BM           EA5BM                     3 el. @ 14m.
10     SSB      EC5BHB          EA5ON, EA5ARS, EC5BHB     Vertical

Mostly use WinTest and Writelog for the logs. The WinTest perform very well in
network.

The 10m SSB and 160m. SSB was a very new team and have some problems with the
antennas. Also have trouble in 15m SSB and 80m SSB with the tx and the
amplifiers.

Maybe in the next years we will extend the operation with more competitive
stations.

Specialy we noted a lack of contacts with EA stations, with only 147 EA QSO.
This seem us a strong handicap in the number of QSO on the lower bands.

You can see the web page in http://cq.uv.es/ea5hq, with pictures in
http://cq.uv.es/ea5hq/FOTOS

Many thanks for all the QSO and congratulations to DA0HQ, and others HQ teams
for his nice score.

73 EA5HQ Team