[3830] NAQP CW KL9A/W7 Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KL9A/W7 Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 22:53:18 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: KL9A/W7
Operator(s): KL9A
Station: KL9A/W7

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Moscow, ID
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   1      1
   40:  21     15
   20:  28     14
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  50     30  Total Score = 1,500

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Team:

Comments:

K2 @ 15w to a wire running out my 2nd floor window to the trees in the back.

I heard at least 3 other ID stations on, so hopefully everyone got ID on at
least 1 band.  I don't feel so bad for being weak now.  Congratulations to all
who could hear me!  WB1ADR in NH wins for best QSO (40m).  Lots of guys had
almost got my call, but gave up.  Bands had really long QSB here, so had to
wait for a peak to work many stations.  Some people gave up too fast.  Best
ears overall probably goes to VE3DZ.

Just goofing off, not sure how long I was on... just a few mins here and there.
 We don't mess around in January out west, but August is OK.   :)

Didn't hear many of the Usual Suspects, but W0UA had the best signal on 40/20
overall.

-Chris KL9A