[3830] NAQP CW K0OU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0OU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 23:35:38 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   26    18
   80:  103    31
   40:  236    43
   20:  216    45
   15:   23    15
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  607   155  Total Score = 94,085

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #1

Comments:

10 and 15 were lost with the sun-spots, and 80 es 160 were drowned in the summer
noise. Tough going. Then I had to take an unexpected time off for a family
crisis. Nothing that couldn't be handled on the phone, but hated to do it
during prime contest time. Family not supposed to have problems when I'm on the
air.  About 10:00 PM was running N3BB through the bands. All the moves went
well, but Jim was ready to quit after our 15 meter contact - I asked him to try
10 M, and what do you know - we made it! Made me realize I should have tried
more moves. My earlier moves during the day were mostly unsuccessful.
I'll do better in January.
TNX for the Q's - de K0OU Steve in MO