[3830] NAQP CW VY2/KD4D(@VY2TT) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VY2/KD4D(@VY2TT) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 06:41:25 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: VY2/KD4D
Operator(s): KD4D
Station: VY2TT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:    9     8
   80:   42    27
   40:  184    43
   20:  316    46
   15:   84    27
   10:
-------------------
Total:  635   151  Total Score = 95,885

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

I got on to get a bit of practice before WAE and to give out the PEI multiplier.
 The QRN was so bad on 80 and 160 that I quit with a headache about an hour and
a half early!  Oh, well...soon after that, the
power went out and I found out that Ken's station here now has a
backup generator that comes on automatically!  :-)

No QSO's on 10 meters at all!

I called one station who insisted "B4" and wouldn't work me.  I don't
understand why people do that...he'll lose the multiplier and probably
get a penalty.

                             2006 NAQP CW - VY2/KD4D

  HOUR  160CW    80CW    40CW    20CW    15CW    TOTAL   ACCUM
  ----  ------  ------  ------  ------  ------   -----   -----
   18       0       0       0      19      70      89      89
   19       0       0       0      83      13      96     185
   20       0       0       0      22       1      23     208
   21       0       0       3     106       0     109     317
   22       0       0      23      59       0      82     399
   23       0       0      47      18       0      65     464

    0       0       0      23       4       0      27     491
    1       0      16      32       4       0      52     543
    2       0       7      12       0       0      19     562
    3       0      12      39       1       0      52     614
    4       9       7       5       0       0      21     635

  TOTAL     9      42     184     316      84

2006 NAQP CW - VY2/KD4D

160BTH
Ga      In      Ma      Mi      Pa      Va      Wi      vE3

 80BTH
Ct      Ga      In      La      Mi      Ny      Pa      Tn      Wi
De      Ia      Ks      Ma      Mn      Oh      Ri      Tx      Wv
Fl      Il      Ky      Me      Nj      Ok      Sc      Va      vE3

 40BTH
Al      Ct      Id      Ma      Mo      Nm      Pa      Wa      vE3
Ar      De      Il      Md      Nc      Nv      Sc      Wi      vE4
Az      Fl      In      Me      Ne      Ny      Tn      Wv      vE7
Ca      Ga      Ky      Mi      Nh      Oh      Tx      XE
Co      Ia      La      Mn      Nj      Ok      Va      vE2

 20BTH
Al      Co      Id      Ky      Mo      Nj      Ok      Tx      Wv      vE7
Ar      De      Il      La      Ms      Nm      Or      Ut      Wy
Az      Fl      In      Md      Nc      Nv      Pa      Va      vE3
CM      Ga      KP4     Mi      Nd      Ny      Sc      Wa      vE4
Ca      Ia      Ks      Mn      Ne      Oh      Tn      Wi      vE6

 15BTH
Az      Ga      In      La      Nc      Nm      Ok      Tn      Wi
Co      Ia      Ks      Md      Ne      Ny      Pa      Tx      vE1
De      Il      Ky      Mi      Nj      Oh      Sc      Va      vE3