[3830] NAQP CW W0ETT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@msn.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W0ETT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 09:50:52 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   22    11
   80:   49    26
   40:  182    46
   20:  221    45
   15:   53    24
   10:    5     2
-------------------
Total:  532   154  Total Score = 81,928

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Team 1 Ski Bums

Comments:

Vy enjoyable cw NAQP.  Band condx were mostly good considering this is early
August.  Even 10m cooperated with a couple of contacts into CA for me.  I had
some good runs on 20 and 40m which were the places to be.  Started on 40m and
then went to 15m where band was open most of the afternoon, just not too many
sigs up there.

Glad to work GM Team members:  K0EU (6 bands!), K0FX (5 bds), and W0ZA (4 bds)
who were everywhere with loud signals and pileups!  Also, worked Bruce K0BJ
(KS) from Team 2 on 80m.  Heard KO7X once on 20m but too weak to QSO, and hrd
N0SXX and K0FW (KS) call someone once. - Other CO stations wkd:  W0UA, W0DLE,
AA0RS, W0NTA, and N0TK.  Wkd N2IC (NM) once - he must have been cqing when I
was!  No UT were active...a mobile over the stateline would have had a lot of
fun.

73 Ken, W0ETT
Rig:  IC756proIII to TH7DX at 72', A3 at 50', 40m 2 el at 90', 80/160m shunt
fed tower w/45 radials.