[3830] NAQP RTTY AA4LR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa4lr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY AA4LR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 18:28:53 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: AA4LR
Operator(s): AA4LR
Station: AA4LR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 5.8

   80:   10     9
   40:   27    17
   20:   58    28
   15:   73    28
   10:   53    19
-------------------
Total:  221   101  Total Score = 22,321

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Equipment:
K2/100 w/ KAT100 running 50 watts w/ supplemental cooling fan
N1MM and MMTTY software

Antennas:
A3S/A743 on 15m tower (10,15,20,40m)
Shunt-fed 15m tower (80m)

Just a bit of casual operating. Didn't even realise I'd be on for the NAQP
RTTY. Amazed at how much I was able to work on 10m. Even during the sunspot
low, 10m is frequently open, albeit weakly. Signals were strong enough to be
copyable, although most did not move the S-meter.

First time using MMTTY with N1MM. Although MMTTY is not as good as CocoaModem,
the integration was handy. Beats using two laptops and having to type
everything twice.

Managed some good runs. It was a lot of fun.